Allu Sirish made his debut with the film ‘Gouravam’. The movie did not fare as expected and Sirish is now moving onto his next venture titled ‘Kotta Janta’. Regina is going to be seen as the heroine in this movie. Director Maruthi, who made ‘Ee Rojullo’ and ‘Bus Stop’ earlier, will direct this movie.
The film is expected to be a romantic comedy entertainer and the puja ceremony will be held on May 11th. Geetha Arts banner will be producing the project and regular shooting is expected to commence soon.
Director Maruthi is confident about showcasing Allu Sirish in the right way. “I have known Allu Sirish since his childhood days. He has a lot of passion towards cinema. I know his body language and his timing very well. He is a hard worker”, says Maruthi.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you