Amala Paul is back with a bang as she has some very interesting projects lined up after her separation. She will be seen in VIP 2 and a film with Aravind Swamy. The latest we hear is that she has been signed on for a prestigious Malayalam project.
News coming in from Chennai reveals that Amala has been signed to play the female lead in Nivin Pauly’s ‘Kayamkulam Kochunni’ which will be directed by the very talented Roshan Andrews.
The film is touted to be a period drama and Amala will be seen as Nivin’s wife in the film.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie