S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali is making the right noises everywhere. The movie has created enough buzz in the country that a mega brand like Amul has come up with an interesting Ad featuring the characters from this epic hit.
Captioned ‘Baahut Butterli’, the Ad showcases Prabhas, Rana and Tamannah in the form of cartoons. Going by the popularity of this brand and the reach these Ad’s have, it would help the film even more and attract the audience big time.
The Hindi version of Baahubali has crossed the 60 crore mark and is doing exceptionally well in its second week.
- Ravi Teja To Team Up With Harish Shankar Again?
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise
- Kajal Approached For Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ New Film?
- Gautami Reveals Why She Ended Her Relationship With Kamal Haasan
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death