S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali is making the right noises everywhere. The movie has created enough buzz in the country that a mega brand like Amul has come up with an interesting Ad featuring the characters from this epic hit.
Captioned ‘Baahut Butterli’, the Ad showcases Prabhas, Rana and Tamannah in the form of cartoons. Going by the popularity of this brand and the reach these Ad’s have, it would help the film even more and attract the audience big time.
The Hindi version of Baahubali has crossed the 60 crore mark and is doing exceptionally well in its second week.
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
Articles that might interest you