Anushka is busy wrapping up all her current commitments before she begins shooting for S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali and Gunasekhar’s Rudrama Devi later this year. Few weeks ago, she was spotted in Rajahmundry where she was shooting few scenes for Selvaraghavan’s Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu and for the past few days, she has been dancing for a mass song in Suriya’s upcoming film Singham 2. The song is being canned in Chennai and the entire film’s shooting is expected to be wrapped up in early April. Suriya, Anushka and Hansika are playing the lead roles in this film which is a sequel to Yamudu, which released few years ago. Hari is directing the film and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next