Anushka is becoming one of the most sought after actresses in Tamil film industry. After her films like Singham and Deiva Thirumagal clicked in Tamil, she’s being approached for several big budget and big star’s films. Recently, we reported that she’ll be starring in Karthi’s next film. The latest buzz doing rounds in Tamil film industry is that she might be paired with one of Ajith’s upcoming films which will be directed by Siva.
Currently Ajith is acting in Billa-2 and another film with Vishnuvardhan is in pipeline and this film with Siva will go on floors after he completes both the films. Siva had directed Siruthai with Karthi, which was a remake of Vikramarkudu and it was a huge success in Tamil. An official confirmation over Anushka pairing up with Ajith is expected to be made soon. This would be the first time that two would be seen together in a Tamil film.
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing