SS Rajamouli is all praise for Anushka’s performance in Baahubali : The Conclusion. The actress, who had earlier teamed up with Rajamouli for Vikramarkudu, has been a close family friend of Rajamouli and the two share a great equation.
In a recent interview to a TV channel, Rajamouli confessed that he was shocked watching how well Anushka performed in Baahubali 2. The actress, who played Devasena, shared screen space with the likes of Ramyakrishna, Sathyaraj, Nasser, who are all veteran actors. “Anushka is strikingly beautiful and a very professional actress; however, I never thought she could perform so well until I saw her evolve as a powerful woman in Baahubali 2. Despite the presence of so many top actors, she delivered a captivating performance,” Rajamouli said.
Baahubali 2 is all set to hit the screens on April 28 amidst unprecedented hype.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you