SS Rajamouli is all praise for Anushka’s performance in Baahubali : The Conclusion. The actress, who had earlier teamed up with Rajamouli for Vikramarkudu, has been a close family friend of Rajamouli and the two share a great equation.
In a recent interview to a TV channel, Rajamouli confessed that he was shocked watching how well Anushka performed in Baahubali 2. The actress, who played Devasena, shared screen space with the likes of Ramyakrishna, Sathyaraj, Nasser, who are all veteran actors. “Anushka is strikingly beautiful and a very professional actress; however, I never thought she could perform so well until I saw her evolve as a powerful woman in Baahubali 2. Despite the presence of so many top actors, she delivered a captivating performance,” Rajamouli said.
Baahubali 2 is all set to hit the screens on April 28 amidst unprecedented hype.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you