Thanks to the huge success of her maiden Telugu film, Arjun Reddy, Jabalpur girl Shalini Pandey is now a hot favorite among the youths. Shalini has already signed a couple of interesting projects in Telugu and Tamil and she has also been busy with showroom openings of late.
Shalini’s latest public appearance during a mobile store inauguration in Nellore caused mass panic this morning. During the inaugural ceremony, Shalini collapsed all of a sudden due to unconsciousness and she was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital.
However, while discharging the actress after administering first aid, the hospital staff had completely covered her body with a white cloth, sending panic waves among the huge crowd the surrounded the hospital. Much to everyone’s relief, Shalini later took to Facebook and announced that she was fine and there’s nothing to worry about.
- Poll : What did you think of C/o Suriya’s teaser?
- Rajamouli is not disappointed on losing out on Oscar entry
- Sharwa Awaits ‘Bhale’ Magic
- Yet another interesting biopic in the offing
- Team Jai Lava Kusa to celebrate the film’s success
Articles that might interest you