After ruling the hearts of film lovers all over the country with Mani Ratnam’s Roja and Bombay, Arvind Swamy took a sabbatical from films for almost a decade. He then made a comeback with Mani Ratnam’s Kadali and cemented his position in Tamil films with the recent blockbuster Thani Oruvan.
As per the latest reports, Arvind Swamy is all set to play the lead role in national award winning director Bala’s upcoming film. Bala is currently wrapping up Thara Thappattai, featuring Sasikumar and Varalakshmi. the film is Ilayaraja’s 1000th film.
As per the Tamil media reports, the Bala-Arvind Swamy film will be a realistic drama. More details regarding the film will be announced after Bala completes Thara Thappattai.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you