Aryan Rajesh, son of popular director Late E.V.V. Satyanarayana and brother of Allari Naresh, is going to tie the knot on February 10th with Subhashini. The wedding will take place in Rajahmundry and the event is expected to be a grand celebration. The marriage has been arranged by elders and the bride is from Jegurupadu in East Godavari. The engagement ceremony took place on Monday at the bride’s place and the event was attended by several prominent personalities from the Film industry.
Aryan Rajesh is going to throw a grand party to friends and prominent members of the film industry soon in Hyderabad, as per reports circulating in Film Nagar. 123telugu.com congratulates Aryan Rajesh on this new development in his life.
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore
- Nithya’s Role To Be A Highlight In Adhirindhi
- Anirudh confirms his next with NTR