Pawan Kalyan’s blockbuster film, Atharintiki Dharedhi is all set to make its television debut on January 11, as per the latest reports. The film’s satellite rights were bought earlier this year by MAA TV and buzz is that it’s the highest sum ever paid for a Telugu film.
Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film had Pawan Kalyan and Samantha in lead roles whereas Pranita Shubash, Boman Irani and Nadiya in important roles. The film smashed almost every record there was at the box-office and it went on to be the highest ever grosser in Telugu cinema history. Going by the hype surrounding the film during its theatrical run, it wouldn’t be surprising if it sets a new record in terms of TRPs on MAA TV as well. Currently, Magadheera, Eega and Robo hold the record for some of the highest TRPs ever registered on small screen.
Devi Sri Prasad had scored the music whereas BVSN Prasad had produced it.
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name
- Hip Hop Thamiza to compose for star hero’s next
- Baaghi 2 Trailer : Kshanam Gets An Action-Packed Makeover
- Kajal opens up about marriage
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash