Earlier last week a Guntur court had stayed the film’s release till the 10th of July. A business man by name Mohammad had issued a complaint that an amount of 2 crores has yet to be received from the producers.
Now with the censor formalities done, looks like the film is moving ahead for release. A clear release date or any update is yet to be received. Directed by Deva Katta, this film has Samanta as the female lead, and R R Movie makers are the producers.
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju