Earlier last week a Guntur court had stayed the film’s release till the 10th of July. A business man by name Mohammad had issued a complaint that an amount of 2 crores has yet to be received from the producers.
Now with the censor formalities done, looks like the film is moving ahead for release. A clear release date or any update is yet to be received. Directed by Deva Katta, this film has Samanta as the female lead, and R R Movie makers are the producers.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you