It is a known fact that ace filmmaker, Karan Johar has bought the Hindi rights of both the versions of Baahubali. He promoted Baahubali: The Beginning aggressively and helped the film to get a massive opening in North India.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, Karan Johar has also bought the Hindi version rights of Rana Daggubati’s upcoming film Ghazi. An official confirmation regarding the news is yet to be made.
Ghazi is a Telugu-Hindi bilingual which will be dubbed into Tamil as well. Directed by debutante Sankalp, this film has Taapsee as the film lead and popular production house PVP cinema is producing it on a lavish budget.
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
- Murugadoss’ 20-minute narration paved the way for Spyder
- Spyder’s ‘Putchakaya Putchakaya’ song to be out soon
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
Articles that might interest you