Baadshah has turned out to be a rage at box office both in AP and in overseas market. In its first week of release, the film registered excellent collections and it has set a new record in NTR’s career in overseas market. According to the official figures released by the US distributor, Baadshah collected $ 1.094 Million in the first week and incidentally, the film is currently in second position in terms of collections in its opening week in US. It’s already the best ever figure for an NTR’s film in the US. Sreenu Vaitla’s brand, NTR’s new avatar and the overall entertainment quotient has given the film a big boost right from the beginning. The film is expected to continue its good show in the next few days as well and it remains to be seen how much the film collects in its final run. Sreenu Vaitla had directed the film and Bandla Ganesh produced it. NTR and Kajal played the lead roles whereas M S Narayana and Brahmanandam played crucial roles. S S Thaman had scored the music.
- We’ll not let Pawan step his foot in Rayalaseema
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
Articles that might interest you