Baadshah has turned out to be a rage at box office both in AP and in overseas market. In its first week of release, the film registered excellent collections and it has set a new record in NTR’s career in overseas market. According to the official figures released by the US distributor, Baadshah collected $ 1.094 Million in the first week and incidentally, the film is currently in second position in terms of collections in its opening week in US. It’s already the best ever figure for an NTR’s film in the US. Sreenu Vaitla’s brand, NTR’s new avatar and the overall entertainment quotient has given the film a big boost right from the beginning. The film is expected to continue its good show in the next few days as well and it remains to be seen how much the film collects in its final run. Sreenu Vaitla had directed the film and Bandla Ganesh produced it. NTR and Kajal played the lead roles whereas M S Narayana and Brahmanandam played crucial roles. S S Thaman had scored the music.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief