Sources close to us reveal that the makers are contemplating to release the film on April 14th 2017. Going into details, the makers felt that as it was a holiday for ‘Good Friday’ all over the world and also the Tamil new year, they have zeroed in on this date.
Right from the day, the second edition went on floors, it was quite evident that the filming process would take longer and the film would surely release in 2017. Now that this release date is making the rounds, the countdown for India’s biggest film has indeed kick started.
An official confirmation about the date is yet to be made. Watch out this space for more interesting updates about this magnum opus. Directed by S S Rajamouli, this film is produced by Arka Media and has music by M M Keeravani.
- Mega hero starts off his next with a fight scene
- Nikhil bulks up for his student leader’s role
- Megastar’s title for Sai Dharam Tej’s next?
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
Articles that might interest you