Sources close to us reveal that the makers are contemplating to release the film on April 14th 2017. Going into details, the makers felt that as it was a holiday for ‘Good Friday’ all over the world and also the Tamil new year, they have zeroed in on this date.
Right from the day, the second edition went on floors, it was quite evident that the filming process would take longer and the film would surely release in 2017. Now that this release date is making the rounds, the countdown for India’s biggest film has indeed kick started.
An official confirmation about the date is yet to be made. Watch out this space for more interesting updates about this magnum opus. Directed by S S Rajamouli, this film is produced by Arka Media and has music by M M Keeravani.
- Baahubali 2 to release in China soon
- Rakul Preet launches her own app
- Noted actress roped in for U Turn’s remake
- Real life couple in Puri’s next
- Rangasthalam’s title song promo to be out today