We had earlier reported that the core team of Baahubali met for the story narration of part two. Latest reports reveal that Rajamouli has started working on the set designs of the film and also re-designed the war episodes to make the sequel an even bigger success in terms of visual effects.
In a recent media interaction, Rajamouli officially announced that the regular shooting of Baahubali 2 will start from December.
Meanwhile, Prabhas and Anushka have already begun preparing for their roles.
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
Articles that might interest you