While the film’s collections continue to rock the box-offices worldwide, a major setback is awaiting Baahubali The Conclusion in the Gulf. According to the reports, the film’s Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam versions will be pulled down by local exhibitors from tonight.
While an exact reason behind this latest development is yet unknown, a local exhibitor said that this is only temporary and that the film will be screened again after some technical glitches are sorted out. Meanwhile, the Hindi version will continue to be screened without any hiccups.
The Gulf counties boast a huge indian population, especially those hailing from Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Telangana. This temporary stalling of the movie will result in a huge dent to the film’s collections in the region.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience