The shooting of the first part of the most awaited film of the season, ‘Baahubali’, is nearing completion. The unit has been canning a special song featuring foreign beauties, Nora Fatehi, Scarlett Wilson and Gabriela Bertante. The song also features Prabhas and it is being choreographed by Prem Rakshit.
With this special song, the shooting comes to an end for the first part and already, the unit is busy with the post-production work and promotional events simultaneously. Team Baahubali will attend the ComicCon Bangalore on 4th April to kick start a mega promotional campaign.
The film is all set to hit the screens this May amidst an unprecedented craze. Being directed by SS Rajamouli, this high budget extravaganza is produced by Arka Mediaworks.
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you