Director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is back on sets now and shooting is going on in Annapurna Studios. Prabhas, Tamanna, Anushka and Rana are participating in the shooting and important scenes are being picturised on the production team. Until now, the film was shot in Ramoji Film City.
The movie is going to be released on April 17th 2015. Prabhas will be seen as a powerful warrior and Rana is the villain in the film. Sathyaraj, Nasser and Ramya Krishna are playing powerful roles in this historical film.
Keeravani is providing the music and he has already started work on the songs. Rama Rajamouli is acting as the costume designer and Rajamouli himself is supervising graphics work. Arka Media banner is producing this film.
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed