While the film’s phenomenal box office performance creates havoc across the world, all the cast and crew of Baahubali have been basking in the glory. One such master technician is Madhan Karky, the film’s Tamil lyricist and dialogue writer. Madhan is also the man behind the Kiliki language, which has been spoken by the Kalakeya tribe in the film.
In an interview given to a popular Tamil film portal, Madhan said that the film’s second part will have more drama all the unanswered questions from the first part surrounding Devasena and Kattappa would be revealed in the 2nd part. Madhan also said that 50 per cent of the second part’s dialogue version has been completed and that the work will again resume in August.
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you