While the film’s phenomenal box office performance creates havoc across the world, all the cast and crew of Baahubali have been basking in the glory. One such master technician is Madhan Karky, the film’s Tamil lyricist and dialogue writer. Madhan is also the man behind the Kiliki language, which has been spoken by the Kalakeya tribe in the film.
In an interview given to a popular Tamil film portal, Madhan said that the film’s second part will have more drama all the unanswered questions from the first part surrounding Devasena and Kattappa would be revealed in the 2nd part. Madhan also said that 50 per cent of the second part’s dialogue version has been completed and that the work will again resume in August.
- Nepotism will ruin Tollywood: Senior actor’s sensational comments
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away