While the recently released Telugu audio album of the most awaited motion picture, Baahubali, continues to enthrall the music lovers, the makers of Baahubali are gearing up to release the film’s Malayalam version’s audio on the 27th of June. The event will take place in Kochi and several leading celebs from the Malayalam film industry are expected to join the celebrations.
Composed by veteran composer Keeravani, the eight scintillating tracks have already become a huge hit. Loyal fans of Keeravani are especially cherishing the nostalgic feel of his compositions in songs like Manohari and Pacha Bottesi. The audio album is rich in lyrical value and Rajamouli did not shy away from using a few complex Telugu lyrics and raise the bar.
Baahubali will be releasing worldwide in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi on 10th July.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you