Now that the release date is nearing soon, the last-minute formalities of Baahubali are being wrapped up on a huge scale. The latest news is that the makers are eyeing to release the film in over 2600 screens in just the two Telugu states.
This is huge as no other Telugu film has got such a wider release to date. With the holiday season now on, the trade pundits are expecting some mind blowing openings for this period drama.
The promotions of the film are on in full swing and the makers are going all out to take their film to a maximum number of audience. Arka Media produces this film which has music by M M Keeravani.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you