The Doyen of Tamil Cinema, Padmashri K . Balachander, has breathed his last today at a hospital in Chennai. He was under treatment for infection in his urinary tract. Though his condition seemed to improve a few days ago, it again deteriorated today, eventually leading to his demise.
K.Balachander was instrumental is bringing talents like Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Saritha, Sujatha, Janaki and Prakash Raj into the film industry. He was also the first director to introduce Chiranjeevi in Tamil.
We, the 123telugu team, express our heartfelt condolences to Balachander’s family. May his soul Rest In Peace.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you