The Doyen of Tamil Cinema, Padmashri K . Balachander, has breathed his last today at a hospital in Chennai. He was under treatment for infection in his urinary tract. Though his condition seemed to improve a few days ago, it again deteriorated today, eventually leading to his demise.
K.Balachander was instrumental is bringing talents like Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Saritha, Sujatha, Janaki and Prakash Raj into the film industry. He was also the first director to introduce Chiranjeevi in Tamil.
We, the 123telugu team, express our heartfelt condolences to Balachander’s family. May his soul Rest In Peace.
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon