Popular film star and Hindupur MLA, Nandamuri Balakrishna, is in Los Angeles to attend the fourth North American Telugu Society (NATS) conference. Balakrishna and his wife Vasundhara were received at the airport by the NATS officials. Starting this Thursday, the NATS conference will be a three day affair and Balayya’s presence will be the main highlight during the carnival.
This time, the NATS conference has been kickstarted at the Anaheim Convention Centre near the Disneyland. Apart from Balakrushna, popular film stars like Thanikella Bharani, Kajal, Ali, Ghazal Srinivas, Anup Rubens and several others will take part in several entertainment and cultural events. More than 10,000 guests are expected to attend this carnival.
- Suriya’s New Initiative Gets A Big Thumbs Up
- Tamannaah In Talks For Another Female-Centric Film?
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
Articles that might interest you