Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film is being picturised in and around the Rampachodavaram area in Andhra Pradesh. Trisha is also taking part in the shooting and Balakrishna is currently busy with some fight scenes that are being directed by Ram Lakshman.
This powerful action entertainer will show Balakrishna in a political role once again and debut director Sathya Deva is taking care of the movie. The film is expected to get ready for Sankranthi 2015. Mani Sharma is composing the music.
S.L.V. Creations banner is producing this movie, which has a number of leading actors and actresses.
- JLK’s updated Krishna region collections
- JLK’s latest Chennai city collections
- Mahesh’s fresh revelation on film with Rajamouli
- Queen’s official Tamil remake launched
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
Articles that might interest you