Balakrishna has signed yet another new film and this untitled film will be directed by Chinni Krishna. He had recently directed Veedu Theda which had Nikhil in lead role. Bellamkonda Suresh is going to produce the film and it’ll be launched in December. A top heroine is expected to act in the film opposite Balakrishna. More details about this Balakrishna-Chinna Krishna’s film will be announced soon. Earlier this year, Balakrishna had acted in Srimannarayana and soon after that, there were rumours that he would soon be working on the sequel to Aditya 369 and another film in K Raghavendra Rao’s direction. Both these projects are still in pre-production stage.
Moreover, Balakrishna is within touching distance of his 100th film and the buzz is building up about what his future films might be.
- Do Kamal and Shankar have a surprise in store for fans?
- Rajamouli condemns all reports
- Sye Raa’s shoot gets a date
- Arjun Reddy’s success makes Vijay Deverakonda more responsible
- NTR opens up about Kollywood debut
Articles that might interest you