Ever since Nandamuri Balakrishna and the director of his 101st film Krishna Vamsi met the Big B Amitabh Bachchan on the sets of Sarkar 3 in Mumbai yesterday, there has been an interesting buzz in the tinsel town.
The latest buzz is that Balayya and Krishna Vamsi flew down to Mumbai to personally request the Bollywood Megastar to act in a crucial role in Balayya’s 101st fim, Rythu.
While this is merely a speculation, we can’t write off the importance of this meeting between these biggies. Let’s wait for the big news.
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
Articles that might interest you