Ever since Nandamuri Balakrishna and the director of his 101st film Krishna Vamsi met the Big B Amitabh Bachchan on the sets of Sarkar 3 in Mumbai yesterday, there has been an interesting buzz in the tinsel town.
The latest buzz is that Balayya and Krishna Vamsi flew down to Mumbai to personally request the Bollywood Megastar to act in a crucial role in Balayya’s 101st fim, Rythu.
While this is merely a speculation, we can’t write off the importance of this meeting between these biggies. Let’s wait for the big news.
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
Articles that might interest you