Ever since Nandamuri Balakrishna and the director of his 101st film Krishna Vamsi met the Big B Amitabh Bachchan on the sets of Sarkar 3 in Mumbai yesterday, there has been an interesting buzz in the tinsel town.
The latest buzz is that Balayya and Krishna Vamsi flew down to Mumbai to personally request the Bollywood Megastar to act in a crucial role in Balayya’s 101st fim, Rythu.
While this is merely a speculation, we can’t write off the importance of this meeting between these biggies. Let’s wait for the big news.
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
- Prabhas holds talks with hot-shot Bollywood producer
Articles that might interest you