Balakrishna fans are enjoying KVPG to the hilt. Especially scenes referring to Balayya’s name, posters and Nani renaming himself as Legend are thoroughly being enjoyed.
What’s more interesting is that none of them looked forced and everything has a connection with the story and credit also should go to Nani for portraying his role so well. All these factors are making KVPG a winner at the marquee.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you