Balakrishna fans are enjoying KVPG to the hilt. Especially scenes referring to Balayya’s name, posters and Nani renaming himself as Legend are thoroughly being enjoyed.
What’s more interesting is that none of them looked forced and everything has a connection with the story and credit also should go to Nani for portraying his role so well. All these factors are making KVPG a winner at the marquee.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked