Balakrishna fans are enjoying KVPG to the hilt. Especially scenes referring to Balayya’s name, posters and Nani renaming himself as Legend are thoroughly being enjoyed.
What’s more interesting is that none of them looked forced and everything has a connection with the story and credit also should go to Nani for portraying his role so well. All these factors are making KVPG a winner at the marquee.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?