Balakrishna fans are enjoying KVPG to the hilt. Especially scenes referring to Balayya’s name, posters and Nani renaming himself as Legend are thoroughly being enjoyed.
What’s more interesting is that none of them looked forced and everything has a connection with the story and credit also should go to Nani for portraying his role so well. All these factors are making KVPG a winner at the marquee.
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
Articles that might interest you