It is well-known that the shooting of Balakrishna and Puri Jagannadh’s movie, tentatively titled Ustad, started off with a high-octane fight sequence. The fight was shot at the Aluminum Factory in Hyderabad recently.
Ever since the first schedule was wrapped up, Puri was all praises for Balayya’s dedication during the shoot. In his latest promotional interview for Rogue, Puri revealed that he and the entire unit of Balayya’s movie were stunned when the actor performed several difficult and risky stunts without a body double.
Ustad will be hitting the screens on September 29th. The film reportedly stars Amala Paul, Charmme and newbie Muskaan. Bhavya Creations’ Anand Prasad is producing this movie.
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
- Date locked for Andhhagadu’s pre-release event
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Young hero training hard for a kickboxing film
Articles that might interest you