It is well-known that the shooting of Balakrishna and Puri Jagannadh’s movie, tentatively titled Ustad, started off with a high-octane fight sequence. The fight was shot at the Aluminum Factory in Hyderabad recently.
Ever since the first schedule was wrapped up, Puri was all praises for Balayya’s dedication during the shoot. In his latest promotional interview for Rogue, Puri revealed that he and the entire unit of Balayya’s movie were stunned when the actor performed several difficult and risky stunts without a body double.
Ustad will be hitting the screens on September 29th. The film reportedly stars Amala Paul, Charmme and newbie Muskaan. Bhavya Creations’ Anand Prasad is producing this movie.
- Top producer says Netflix & Amazon are killing cinema
- Tragedy in Mahesh Babu’s family
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr