Kannada actress Hariprriya is essaying a crucial role in Balakrishna’s Sankranthi film, Jai Simha. The actress has wrapped up shooting for her part today. Interestingly, Hariprriya is also dubbing for her role in Jai Simha. This is the first time that Hariprriya is dubbing in Telugu.
Balayya will be seen in dual avatars in Jai Simha. The film also stars Nayanthara and Natasha Doshi in prominent roles. Senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar is helming this movie, while C Kalyan is the producer and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer. Jai Simha is slated to hit the theaters on January 12.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers