The censor certification of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ has been completed and the movie has received an A Certificate from the censor board. Apparently, some of Shruti Haasan’s glamorous costumes were cited as one of the reasons for the A certificate.
Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan and Anjali are essaying the lead roles in this movie.Thaman has composed the film’s music. The buzz around the film is pretty positive and Brahmanandam’s comedy is expected to be a major highlight for the film.
Gopichand Malineni is the director and PVP Cinema banner is the producer of this movie. ‘Balupu’ will hit the screens worldwide on June 28th.
- Poll : What did you think of Rangasthalam teaser?
- Touch Chesi Chudu wraps up its censor
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej