The censor certification of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ has been completed and the movie has received an A Certificate from the censor board. Apparently, some of Shruti Haasan’s glamorous costumes were cited as one of the reasons for the A certificate.
Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan and Anjali are essaying the lead roles in this movie.Thaman has composed the film’s music. The buzz around the film is pretty positive and Brahmanandam’s comedy is expected to be a major highlight for the film.
Gopichand Malineni is the director and PVP Cinema banner is the producer of this movie. ‘Balupu’ will hit the screens worldwide on June 28th.
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Nithiin’s next set for a long US sojourn
- Nithya Menen’s manager refutes rumors
- Nikhil to stun with his acting prowess in Keshava
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
Articles that might interest you