Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan starrer Balupu is on track to become the biggest hit in Ravi Teja’s career. Buzz is that the film’s collections have been quite promising over the past three days all across the state. Even in US, the film has got a good response and the distributors are going to make a good profit from the film. After Mirapakay, this is the first film starring Ravi Teja which has got good response from almost all quarters. In fact, the film is expected to surpass Mirapakay’s collections in a short span of time. The film was directed by Gopichand Malineni and PVP Cinema banner had produced it. Brahmanandam, Prakash Raj and Anjali played important roles and S S Thaman had scored the music.
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film