Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan starrer Balupu is on track to become the biggest hit in Ravi Teja’s career. Buzz is that the film’s collections have been quite promising over the past three days all across the state. Even in US, the film has got a good response and the distributors are going to make a good profit from the film. After Mirapakay, this is the first film starring Ravi Teja which has got good response from almost all quarters. In fact, the film is expected to surpass Mirapakay’s collections in a short span of time. The film was directed by Gopichand Malineni and PVP Cinema banner had produced it. Brahmanandam, Prakash Raj and Anjali played important roles and S S Thaman had scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority