Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Balupu is fast nearing completion. Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role and Anjali is the other actress in this mass entertainer. Gopichand Malineni is directing the film and Prasad V Potluri is producing it under PVP Cinemas banner. The film’s shooting was put on hold temporarily due to Gopichand Malineni’s wedding. After a brief gap, the film’s latest schedule began recently in Hyderabad. Some important scenes are going to be canned between Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan in this schedule.”Back to the sets of balupu!! Back to some insanely fun comedy :)” Shruti Haasan tweeted. Thaman is scoring the music. The film will hit the screens later this summer.
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
- Mystery around Raj Tarun’s visually challenged role revealed
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
Articles that might interest you