Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Balupu is fast nearing completion. Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role and Anjali is the other actress in this mass entertainer. Gopichand Malineni is directing the film and Prasad V Potluri is producing it under PVP Cinemas banner. The film’s shooting was put on hold temporarily due to Gopichand Malineni’s wedding. After a brief gap, the film’s latest schedule began recently in Hyderabad. Some important scenes are going to be canned between Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan in this schedule.”Back to the sets of balupu!! Back to some insanely fun comedy :)” Shruti Haasan tweeted. Thaman is scoring the music. The film will hit the screens later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishnam Raju hospitalized; Stable
- Nag’s Bangarraju to be delayed further?
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades