The third schedule of Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Balupu is going to begin shortly in Hyderabad. Ravi Teja is playing a mass role in this action entertainer and most of the film is going to shot in Vizag. Shruti Haasan and Anjali are playing the lead roles opposite Ravi Teja. Recently, some crucial scenes were shot on Ravi Teja and Anjali near Simhachalam. In the latest schedule, Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan are going to take part in the film’s shooting.
It’s the first time Shruti Haasan is teaming up with Ravi Teja and apparently her role has a lot of scope for comedy and glamour. “Off to Hyderabad and back to the lovely and energetic set of balupu!! Nice to go to a good set :):):),” Shruti Haasan posted on Twitter. Brahmanandam and Brahmaji are playing important roles. Gopichand Malineni is directing the film. Prasad V Potluri is producing the film. Thaman is scoring the music.
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy
- Talented lady comedian gets serious
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017