Superstar Mahesh Babu and his Srimanthudu director Koratala Siva teamed up for a political drama titled Bharath Ane Nenu. Mahesh will be seen as a Chief Minister in the movie. Earlier this week, the movie’s unit headed to the historical city of Lucknow, UP, for a major schedule.
But the latest reports reveal that the Lucknow schedule will come to an abrupt end today. The team has reportedly been denied permission by the Archeological Survey of India (ASI) to shoot at a few heritage sites in and around Lucknow. The makers planned to shoot a fight sequence and the ASI expressed concerns over the safety of the heritage buildings. An update about the film’s next schedule is awaited.
Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the leading lady in Bharath Ane Nenu. Prakash Raj essays a crucial role in the movie. DSP is the music composer and DVV Danayya is the producer.
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar