The already illustrious cast of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa, is only getting bigger with each passing day. Bollywood Shahenshah Amitabh Bachchan and South stars like Jagapathi Babu, Sudeep, Nayanthara and Vijay Sethupathi etc are part of this ambitious magnum opus.
Now, the latest update is that Bhojpuri star Ravi Kisan is going to essay a crucial role in Sye Raa. Incidentally, Ravi Kisan’s Tollywood debut was with Sye Raa’s director Surender Reddy’s 2014 blockbuster, Race Gurram.
Ravi had also acted in Suri’s Kick ll and they both share a good rapport with each other. Apparently, Ravi is quite thrilled on being part of such a prestigious project and can’t wait to work with Chiru. The film will go on floors on December 6. Ram Charan is producing this high budget period drama.
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?