The already illustrious cast of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic, Sye Raa, is only getting bigger with each passing day. Bollywood Shahenshah Amitabh Bachchan and South stars like Jagapathi Babu, Sudeep, Nayanthara and Vijay Sethupathi etc are part of this ambitious magnum opus.
Now, the latest update is that Bhojpuri star Ravi Kisan is going to essay a crucial role in Sye Raa. Incidentally, Ravi Kisan’s Tollywood debut was with Sye Raa’s director Surender Reddy’s 2014 blockbuster, Race Gurram.
Ravi had also acted in Suri’s Kick ll and they both share a good rapport with each other. Apparently, Ravi is quite thrilled on being part of such a prestigious project and can’t wait to work with Chiru. The film will go on floors on December 6. Ram Charan is producing this high budget period drama.
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- NKR15’s Hindi rights fetch a decent price
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference