Released in 2009, director Puri Jagannadh’s action entertainer, Ek Niranjan, introduced the Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut to Telugu audience. Kangana went on to become one of the leading heroines in Bollywood later.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, Kangana Ranaut may soon be making her comeback in Tollywood once again in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. Apparently, Puri is currently penning a female-centric script and is keen on casting Kangana as the protagonist.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until it turns out to be true. Keep watching this space.
- Yet another star hero to attend Jaydev’s event
- DJ’s four-day collections
- Prabhas to be seen in a cameo
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
Articles that might interest you