Released in 2009, director Puri Jagannadh’s action entertainer, Ek Niranjan, introduced the Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut to Telugu audience. Kangana went on to become one of the leading heroines in Bollywood later.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, Kangana Ranaut may soon be making her comeback in Tollywood once again in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. Apparently, Puri is currently penning a female-centric script and is keen on casting Kangana as the protagonist.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until it turns out to be true. Keep watching this space.
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
- Shocking original run time of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
Articles that might interest you