Released in 2009, director Puri Jagannadh’s action entertainer, Ek Niranjan, introduced the Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut to Telugu audience. Kangana went on to become one of the leading heroines in Bollywood later.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, Kangana Ranaut may soon be making her comeback in Tollywood once again in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. Apparently, Puri is currently penning a female-centric script and is keen on casting Kangana as the protagonist.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until it turns out to be true. Keep watching this space.
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
Articles that might interest you