Released in 2009, director Puri Jagannadh’s action entertainer, Ek Niranjan, introduced the Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut to Telugu audience. Kangana went on to become one of the leading heroines in Bollywood later.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, Kangana Ranaut may soon be making her comeback in Tollywood once again in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. Apparently, Puri is currently penning a female-centric script and is keen on casting Kangana as the protagonist.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until it turns out to be true. Keep watching this space.
- Tollywood Heartthrob To Attend KJo’s Birthday Party
- Samantha Dazzles In A New Avatar
- Mahesh to sport two looks in his next
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Star hero proud of Baahubali but yet to watch it
Articles that might interest you