It is well known that Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s next film will be the official remake of blockbuster Tamil action thriller ‘Thani Oruvan’. The film will be directed by Surender Reddy and produced by NV Prasad in association with another senior producer.
As per the latest reports, the film’s makers recently approached acclaimed Bollywood cinematographer Aseem Mishra to crank the camera for the remake. Apparently, Aseem watched the Tamil version and expressed his interest in working on the Telugu remake.
Aseem Mishra is well known for his work in films like the recently released Phantom and Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Ek That Tiger and Dabangg 2, to name a few. An official confirmation is awaited from the makers regarding Aseem’s inclusion in the film’s crew.
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!