It is well-known that the pre-production work is underway for The Mahabharata, the most expensive Indian film ever with a budget of nearly 1,000 crore. The film stars Malayali superstar Mohanlal as Bheema.
As per the latest updates coming in from Kerala film circles, The Mahabharata’s makers have approached Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan for Karna’s role. However, we will have to wait for an official word from the team.
Shrikumar Menon is the film’s director and UAE-based business tycoon of Indian origin BR Shetty will bankroll the project. The Mahabharata will be made in two parts and it will hit the screens in 2020.
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
Articles that might interest you