It is raining biopics in both Hindi and south India. Now, the latest star to join the biopic bandwagon is none other than superstar Hrithik Roshan. The star hero has officially signed a biopic which will be made by ‘Queen’ film director, Vikas Bahl.
The news is that Hrithik will be playing the role of a mathematician in the biopic which is loosely based on the life of Anand Kumar. Tentatively titled Super 30, this film will showcase the Super 30 program that grooms IIT aspirants which have been specially designed by Kumar.
Hrithik is currently on a holiday with his sons and will soon start filming once he is back.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you