Boyapati is one director who means business with all his films. He is a pro at making solid mass entertainers and is now back with a romantic drama called Jaya Janaki Nayaka with young hero Bellamkonda Srinivas.
Speaking to the press, Boyapati confirmed that his next film will be with Nandamuri Balakrishna and will start in the month of July 2018.
This is huge news as Boyapti and Balakrishna’s combo has only resulted in blockbuster successes.
Currently, Balayya is doing a film with K S Ravi Kumar and the above said project, will only start once that film wraps up.
Meanwhile, Jaya Janaki Nayaka is set for a massive release this Friday.
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- South Star hero wraps up his Bollywood debut
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy