Ravi Teja and Ileana are pinning their hopes on Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu. Except for couple of songs, the entire film’s shooting has been wrapped up and currently Puri Jagannadh, Ravi Teja and Ileana are in Italy to wrap the remaining part of the film. Meanwhile, the post production activities are in full swing. While Raghu Kunche is delivering the final touches to the film’s audio, Brahmanandam and few other actors from Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu have begun dubbing at Shabdhalaya Studios. The film’s audio will be launched in the first week of June and BVSN Prasad, the producer of the film, is planning to release the film in early July.
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas