Ravi Teja and Ileana are pinning their hopes on Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu. Except for couple of songs, the entire film’s shooting has been wrapped up and currently Puri Jagannadh, Ravi Teja and Ileana are in Italy to wrap the remaining part of the film. Meanwhile, the post production activities are in full swing. While Raghu Kunche is delivering the final touches to the film’s audio, Brahmanandam and few other actors from Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu have begun dubbing at Shabdhalaya Studios. The film’s audio will be launched in the first week of June and BVSN Prasad, the producer of the film, is planning to release the film in early July.
- Star hero joins farming school to learn agriculture
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan