Superstar Mahesh Babu’s bilingual family entertainer Brahmotsavam is fast nearing its completion. Already, close to 80% of the film’s talkie has been completed. Currently, the makers are canning several crucial scenes featuring the entire cast in the holy town of Varanasi.
The Kasi schedule will be wrapped up on the 13th of this month. Later, the shoot will continue in New Delhi and with this, the entire talkie will be wrapped up, apart from a song and some patch work,which will be wrapped up in Hyderabad.
Being directed by Sreekanth Addala, this high budget entertainer is produced by PVP Cinema. Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha are playing the female leads in the film, which will be releasing this summer.
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?