Superstar Mahesh Babu’s bilingual family entertainer Brahmotsavam is fast nearing its completion. Already, close to 80% of the film’s talkie has been completed. Currently, the makers are canning several crucial scenes featuring the entire cast in the holy town of Varanasi.
The Kasi schedule will be wrapped up on the 13th of this month. Later, the shoot will continue in New Delhi and with this, the entire talkie will be wrapped up, apart from a song and some patch work,which will be wrapped up in Hyderabad.
Being directed by Sreekanth Addala, this high budget entertainer is produced by PVP Cinema. Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha are playing the female leads in the film, which will be releasing this summer.
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
Articles that might interest you