Ace writer, Kona Venkat is a angry man these days. He says that the failure of Bruce Lee has damaged his image big time. Speaking at the promotions of his latest film Shankara Bharanam, Kona revealed a lot of interesting facts about Bruce Lee and its director Sreenu Vaitla.
Going into details, Kona revealed that he gave nearly 72 scenes for Bruce Lee but many of them were either changed or not used in the film. Had Vaitla added them in the film, the output would have been a lot better said Kona. Adding further, he also told that as his name was credited with the story, the entire blame fell on him and he had to face the ire of mega fans.
But the talented writer feels that the success of Shankara Bharanam will bring back his lost glory soon. The crime comedy stars Nikhil and Nanditha in lead roles with Anjali playing a cameo.
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
Articles that might interest you