Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Sardar Gabbar Singh’ is getting ready for a release in April. The movie’s audio album will be out this month and some discussion is said to be going on about how to bring the album out. Normally, any big telugu movie will have a grand audio launch function, where the album will be released.
But Pawan Kalyan is not fond of audio functions and he has expressed his displeasure many times in the past about such events. But for ‘Sardar Gabbar Singh’, Pawan Kalyan and team have received a bumper offer for the audio launch rights. Sources say that a figure of approximately Rs 1.5 Crores has been offered for the audio launch rights, which is more than what was offered for ‘Baahubali’!
Pawan Kalyan and team are yet to take a call on the audio launch. But this bumper offer may tilt ‘Sardar Gabbar Singh’ team’s decision towards a public audio launch.
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next