Allu Arjun’s latest film, DJ opened to some very mixed reviews all over. The action entertainer is currently in its second week and collections have slowed down a bit in the US especially during the second week.
So, to promote the film, even more, Bunny and his team have landed in the US and have already started their successful tour in New Jersy. Durig this weekend, the team will travel to different places in the US and this will surely boost the collections even more.
The film is nearing the one million mark in the US and has grossed over 100 crores to date. Harish Shankar directed this film which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
- Mega Family Teams Up With Sachin Tendulkar And Kamal Haasan!
- Bollywood singer excited to croon for Mahesh Babu
- Censor troubles for DJ’s Malayalam version
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka getting ready for censor
- Release of much-awaited sequel delayed
Articles that might interest you