Allu Arjun’s latest film, DJ opened to some very mixed reviews all over. The action entertainer is currently in its second week and collections have slowed down a bit in the US especially during the second week.
So, to promote the film, even more, Bunny and his team have landed in the US and have already started their successful tour in New Jersy. Durig this weekend, the team will travel to different places in the US and this will surely boost the collections even more.
The film is nearing the one million mark in the US and has grossed over 100 crores to date. Harish Shankar directed this film which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success