The Tamil and Malayalam versions of Mahesh Babu’s recent Telugu film Businessman are going to release in the first week of February. Earlier, the makers had planned to release the film two weeks after the release of Telugu version and it looks like, they have decided to push the film’s release by another week. Directed by Puri Jagannadh, the film has been doing outstanding business in AP and the producers have claimed that the film has collected a share of around Rs 41.83 crores in the first week of its release. Mahesh Babu and Kajal played the lead roles in the film and Venkat produced the film on R R Movie Makers banner.
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Young hero turns singer for his next
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name
- Hip Hop Thamiza to compose for star hero’s next