The Tamil and Malayalam versions of Mahesh Babu’s recent Telugu film Businessman are going to release in the first week of February. Earlier, the makers had planned to release the film two weeks after the release of Telugu version and it looks like, they have decided to push the film’s release by another week. Directed by Puri Jagannadh, the film has been doing outstanding business in AP and the producers have claimed that the film has collected a share of around Rs 41.83 crores in the first week of its release. Mahesh Babu and Kajal played the lead roles in the film and Venkat produced the film on R R Movie Makers banner.
- Massive climax for Vijay-Murugadoss’ film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu seals its release date
- Young Telugu actress signs Aravindha Sametha?
- Taapsee is in no hurry to go to Hollywood
- Disha Patani To Team Up With Hrithik?