In quite good news for the Tollywood Film Industry, producer C Kalyan has been appointed as the general secretary of the Film Federation of India. Noted producer K S Rama Rao and actor Murali Mohan have been elected as vice presidents of this federation.
These posts have come as a welcome change and it is a very proud moment for Tollywood, as more than one industry veteran will represent our films on the national front. Congratulations to all those who have been elected.
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed